CDlinux 0.9.1 new version released. Support installation on HardDisk and USB drive
Cdlinux has released its newest version: 0.9.1 yesterday.
Cdlinux ranked No.76 in www.distrowatch.com now.
This is a yet another big leap toward CDlinux 1.0, integrated many new features and enhancements, including:
a new GUI installation/upgrade wizard
rewrite the "persistent mode" code and save persistent data as squashfs
replace fcitx with scim to support im for more locales
add full support for de_DE, en_CA, en_GB, fr_CA, fr_FR, ja_JP, ru_RU
add support for "Safe Graphics Mode" in case native Xorg driver failed
determine wether to run in RAM or loop mode more smartly
some fine-tunes to improve performance on machines with lesser memory
And many package upgrades, including:
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.View Now!
|The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database||Jul 29, 2016|
|Stunnel Security for Oracle||Jul 28, 2016|
|SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager||Jul 21, 2016|
|My +1 Sword of Productivity||Jul 20, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!||Jul 19, 2016|
|Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)||Jul 18, 2016|
- The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space