CDlinux 0.9.1 new version released. Support installation on HardDisk and USB drive
Cdlinux has released its newest version: 0.9.1 yesterday.
Cdlinux ranked No.76 in www.distrowatch.com now.
This is a yet another big leap toward CDlinux 1.0, integrated many new features and enhancements, including:
a new GUI installation/upgrade wizard
rewrite the "persistent mode" code and save persistent data as squashfs
replace fcitx with scim to support im for more locales
add full support for de_DE, en_CA, en_GB, fr_CA, fr_FR, ja_JP, ru_RU
add support for "Safe Graphics Mode" in case native Xorg driver failed
determine wether to run in RAM or loop mode more smartly
some fine-tunes to improve performance on machines with lesser memory
And many package upgrades, including:
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu