CDlinux 0.9.1 new version released. Support installation on HardDisk and USB drive
Cdlinux has released its newest version: 0.9.1 yesterday.
Cdlinux ranked No.76 in www.distrowatch.com now.
This is a yet another big leap toward CDlinux 1.0, integrated many new features and enhancements, including:
a new GUI installation/upgrade wizard
rewrite the "persistent mode" code and save persistent data as squashfs
replace fcitx with scim to support im for more locales
add full support for de_DE, en_CA, en_GB, fr_CA, fr_FR, ja_JP, ru_RU
add support for "Safe Graphics Mode" in case native Xorg driver failed
determine wether to run in RAM or loop mode more smartly
some fine-tunes to improve performance on machines with lesser memory
And many package upgrades, including:
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep