CDlinux 0.9.1 new version released. Support installation on HardDisk and USB drive
Cdlinux has released its newest version: 0.9.1 yesterday.
Cdlinux ranked No.76 in www.distrowatch.com now.
This is a yet another big leap toward CDlinux 1.0, integrated many new features and enhancements, including:
a new GUI installation/upgrade wizard
rewrite the "persistent mode" code and save persistent data as squashfs
replace fcitx with scim to support im for more locales
add full support for de_DE, en_CA, en_GB, fr_CA, fr_FR, ja_JP, ru_RU
add support for "Safe Graphics Mode" in case native Xorg driver failed
determine wether to run in RAM or loop mode more smartly
some fine-tunes to improve performance on machines with lesser memory
And many package upgrades, including:
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Profiles and RC Files
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- Git 2.9 Released
- Astronomy for KDE
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market