Dominate mind share as tech buyers educate themselves in a specific editorial category.
Targeting a specific category (e.g. Android, Security, etc.) results in higher-than-average response rates. Advertisers have the opportunity to:
- Select from over a dozen category choices
- Choose to rotate your display ads, or prominently feature fixed-position placements that run throughout a category
- Lock out competitors
- Engage the audience with a poll
- Increase clicks by featuring commerce links
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Rogue Wave Software's Zend Server
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script