Dominate mind share as tech buyers educate themselves in a specific editorial category.
Targeting a specific category (e.g. Android, Security, etc.) results in higher-than-average response rates. Advertisers have the opportunity to:
- Select from over a dozen category choices
- Choose to rotate your display ads, or prominently feature fixed-position placements that run throughout a category
- Lock out competitors
- Engage the audience with a poll
- Increase clicks by featuring commerce links
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- October 2015 Video Preview