Dominate mind share as tech buyers educate themselves in a specific editorial category.
Targeting a specific category (e.g. Android, Security, etc.) results in higher-than-average response rates. Advertisers have the opportunity to:
- Select from over a dozen category choices
- Choose to rotate your display ads, or prominently feature fixed-position placements that run throughout a category
- Lock out competitors
- Engage the audience with a poll
- Increase clicks by featuring commerce links
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- How to Set Up and Use Tripwire
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Video Art: Experimental Animation and Video Techniques in Linux
- Driving Me Nuts - Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel