Dominate mind share as tech buyers educate themselves in a specific editorial category.
Targeting a specific category (e.g. Android, Security, etc.) results in higher-than-average response rates. Advertisers have the opportunity to:
- Select from over a dozen category choices
- Choose to rotate your display ads, or prominently feature fixed-position placements that run throughout a category
- Lock out competitors
- Engage the audience with a poll
- Increase clicks by featuring commerce links
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development