Dominate mind share as tech buyers educate themselves in a specific editorial category.
Targeting a specific category (e.g. Android, Security, etc.) results in higher-than-average response rates. Advertisers have the opportunity to:
- Select from over a dozen category choices
- Choose to rotate your display ads, or prominently feature fixed-position placements that run throughout a category
- Lock out competitors
- Engage the audience with a poll
- Increase clicks by featuring commerce links
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- So girls had it better ?
22 min 10 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
42 min 17 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
6 hours 14 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
11 hours 17 min ago
11 hours 36 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
12 hours 1 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
12 hours 15 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 54 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 28 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 56 min ago