I am a Specialist Recruitment Executive, focusing purely Open Source (particularly Linux) Software in the London UK area. I am always looking for High calibre Professionals for Exciting Roles within London.
If you are looking for a new role at the moment, or are just interested in what the Market is doing at this present time, please drop me a line.
I can assure you that all correspondance will be completely confidential.
|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- Android's Limits
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 23 min ago
- Yeah, user namespaces are
2 hours 39 min ago
- Cari Uang
6 hours 11 min ago
- user namespaces
9 hours 4 min ago
9 hours 30 min ago
- One advantage with VMs
11 hours 59 min ago
- about info
12 hours 32 min ago
12 hours 33 min ago
12 hours 34 min ago
12 hours 36 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?