Call for Articles
Update: Thank you all for your interest. The response has been overwhelming. Unfortunately, that means we are unable to accept any additional proposals for this issue, as we will not be able to review them all.
Linux Journal is gearing up for our Python issue, and we'd love to get articles from YOU! If you have any Python-related projects, tactics, lessons or other articles ideas, send a proposal to email@example.com. We're excited about the Python issue, and we're excited for you to help us make it awesome! (NOTE: any photos of geeks flexing their "pythons" for us will be deleted immediately--or possibly posted online for everyone to see. Please, no one wants to see that!)
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development