Call for Articles
Update: Thank you all for your interest. The response has been overwhelming. Unfortunately, that means we are unable to accept any additional proposals for this issue, as we will not be able to review them all.
Linux Journal is gearing up for our Python issue, and we'd love to get articles from YOU! If you have any Python-related projects, tactics, lessons or other articles ideas, send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're excited about the Python issue, and we're excited for you to help us make it awesome! (NOTE: any photos of geeks flexing their "pythons" for us will be deleted immediately--or possibly posted online for everyone to see. Please, no one wants to see that!)
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites