Call for Articles -- GADGETS!!!
As Linux Journal's Gadget Guy, it seemed appropriate for me to make this call for articles. Our December issue of Linux Journal is dedicated to Gadgets. No, it's not the "Shawn Powers" issue (How scary is that notion?), but rather it's an issue full of gadget related material. That's where you come in. Do you have an article idea that you'd love to share with the Linux Journal readership? If so, send us the article idea to email@example.com (More details on idea submissions are available here.)
Here's a few ideas to get your brain working. Don't limit yourself to my list, however. If it relates to gadgets, we'd love to hear your idea.
- Something about gadgets that use Linux as their OS/Firmware
- Using Windows-Only gadgets in a Linux environment. (Breaking the rules!)
- Installing Linux on a gadget it was never meant to be on.
- Highlighting gadgets that are fully open source, both software and hardware
- Maybe there is a gadget that every Linux user should own?
So now it's up to you. If you have an idea, and would like to write for us, drop us an article query. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- GRUB Boot from ISO