Call for Articles -- GADGETS!!!
As Linux Journal's Gadget Guy, it seemed appropriate for me to make this call for articles. Our December issue of Linux Journal is dedicated to Gadgets. No, it's not the "Shawn Powers" issue (How scary is that notion?), but rather it's an issue full of gadget related material. That's where you come in. Do you have an article idea that you'd love to share with the Linux Journal readership? If so, send us the article idea to firstname.lastname@example.org (More details on idea submissions are available here.)
Here's a few ideas to get your brain working. Don't limit yourself to my list, however. If it relates to gadgets, we'd love to hear your idea.
- Something about gadgets that use Linux as their OS/Firmware
- Using Windows-Only gadgets in a Linux environment. (Breaking the rules!)
- Installing Linux on a gadget it was never meant to be on.
- Highlighting gadgets that are fully open source, both software and hardware
- Maybe there is a gadget that every Linux user should own?
So now it's up to you. If you have an idea, and would like to write for us, drop us an article query. We look forward to hearing from you!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment