Call for Articles - Drupal
Are you a Drupal developer anxious to share your knowledge with Linux Journal's audience? We're currently accepting article proposals for an upcoming special Drupal issue, and we'd love to see your ideas.
We are particularly interested in articles about Drupal distributions and developing for them, but all Drupal-related topics will be considered. Security, deployment, scaling, module development, and themeing are all great topics.
The deadline for content is August 13th, so please send your ideas as soon as you can! This is a fantastic opportunity to spread the Drupal love to a broader audience of open source enthusiasts.
Please email katherine at linuxjournal.com.
Web Development News
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development