Call for Articles - Drupal
Are you a Drupal developer anxious to share your knowledge with Linux Journal's audience? We're currently accepting article proposals for an upcoming special Drupal issue, and we'd love to see your ideas.
We are particularly interested in articles about Drupal distributions and developing for them, but all Drupal-related topics will be considered. Security, deployment, scaling, module development, and themeing are all great topics.
The deadline for content is August 13th, so please send your ideas as soon as you can! This is a fantastic opportunity to spread the Drupal love to a broader audience of open source enthusiasts.
Please email katherine at linuxjournal.com.
Web Development News
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Drupal Special Edition
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux