Call for Articles - Drupal
Are you a Drupal developer anxious to share your knowledge with Linux Journal's audience? We're currently accepting article proposals for an upcoming special Drupal issue, and we'd love to see your ideas.
We are particularly interested in articles about Drupal distributions and developing for them, but all Drupal-related topics will be considered. Security, deployment, scaling, module development, and themeing are all great topics.
The deadline for content is August 13th, so please send your ideas as soon as you can! This is a fantastic opportunity to spread the Drupal love to a broader audience of open source enthusiasts.
Please email katherine at linuxjournal.com.
Web Development News
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Examining Load Average
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Managing Initscripts with Red Hat's chkconfig