Call for Articles - Drupal
Are you a Drupal developer anxious to share your knowledge with Linux Journal's audience? We're currently accepting article proposals for an upcoming special Drupal issue, and we'd love to see your ideas.
We are particularly interested in articles about Drupal distributions and developing for them, but all Drupal-related topics will be considered. Security, deployment, scaling, module development, and themeing are all great topics.
The deadline for content is August 13th, so please send your ideas as soon as you can! This is a fantastic opportunity to spread the Drupal love to a broader audience of open source enthusiasts.
Please email katherine at linuxjournal.com.
Web Development News
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science