Call for Articles - Drupal
Are you a Drupal developer anxious to share your knowledge with Linux Journal's audience? We're currently accepting article proposals for an upcoming special Drupal issue, and we'd love to see your ideas.
We are particularly interested in articles about Drupal distributions and developing for them, but all Drupal-related topics will be considered. Security, deployment, scaling, module development, and themeing are all great topics.
The deadline for content is August 13th, so please send your ideas as soon as you can! This is a fantastic opportunity to spread the Drupal love to a broader audience of open source enthusiasts.
Please email katherine at linuxjournal.com.
Web Development News
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
|Dart: a New Web Programming Experience||May 07, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- New Products
- Developer Poll
- Trying to Tame the Tablet
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Deceptive Advertising and
6 min 19 sec ago
- Let\'s declare that you have
7 min 16 sec ago
- Alterations in Contest Due
8 min 22 sec ago
- At a numbers mindset, your
9 min 33 sec ago
- Do not get Just Almost any
13 min 2 sec ago
- A fantastic rule-of-thumb to
14 min 25 sec ago
- Keren mastah..
1 hour 12 min ago
- mini tablet compare
2 hours 31 min ago
- Looking Good
6 hours 4 min ago
- Hey God - You may not be
10 hours 17 min ago