Call for Articles: Cylons, Cyborgs and Androids!
But really just Androids. Do you develop for Android? Have you replaced your computer with an Android tablet? Are you using Android it a way no one has ever considered before? If so, we want to hear from you! Our Android focused issue of Linux Journal is just around the corner, and we're accepting article queries now. Hurry up and submit, before Google releases another version! Send your article ideas to email@example.com with "Android Issue" in the subject so we're sure to recognize it.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Products
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions