Call for Articles: Cylons, Cyborgs and Androids!
But really just Androids. Do you develop for Android? Have you replaced your computer with an Android tablet? Are you using Android it a way no one has ever considered before? If so, we want to hear from you! Our Android focused issue of Linux Journal is just around the corner, and we're accepting article queries now. Hurry up and submit, before Google releases another version! Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Android Issue" in the subject so we're sure to recognize it.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!