I like to know where can i find about cache memory information(cache hits/misses) in a ubuntu 8.10(linux kernel 2.6)..../PROC file system helps but i was not able to access the cache information....
Also i need some information on how to change the run queue ( number of tasks the kernel had to exam before scheduling on a processor)
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- It Actually Is Rocket Science