I like to know where can i find about cache memory information(cache hits/misses) in a ubuntu 8.10(linux kernel 2.6)..../PROC file system helps but i was not able to access the cache information....
Also i need some information on how to change the run queue ( number of tasks the kernel had to exam before scheduling on a processor)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code