I like to know where can i find about cache memory information(cache hits/misses) in a ubuntu 8.10(linux kernel 2.6)..../PROC file system helps but i was not able to access the cache information....
Also i need some information on how to change the run queue ( number of tasks the kernel had to exam before scheduling on a processor)
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters