To Bypass Transperent proxy for local Intranet
We have setup Squid proxy server in transparent mode so that every user is forced to browse the internet through squid proxy on 3128 port.
Configuration is follows
1) Squid and Firewall configured on same box on 172.18.0.51.
2) Done all necessary setting required for Transparent Proxy.
also it is working file.
But my problem is that we have local intranet server on 172.21.0.4:80
In normal case without Transperent proxy manually assingning proxy address in Internet explorer proxy setting and clicking bypass proxy for local address we able to access intranet, but with Transperent proxy we r not able to access the same becuase which I suppose that all request is redirected to 3128 port( transperent proxy feature).
therefore We want to bypass transpernet proxy for local intranet so that
we can able to access 172.21.0.4 : 80 port. I thinks there must be iptable
rule which enables this, can anybody tell me how this is to done.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters