To Bypass Transperent proxy for local Intranet
We have setup Squid proxy server in transparent mode so that every user is forced to browse the internet through squid proxy on 3128 port.
Configuration is follows
1) Squid and Firewall configured on same box on 172.18.0.51.
2) Done all necessary setting required for Transparent Proxy.
also it is working file.
But my problem is that we have local intranet server on 172.21.0.4:80
In normal case without Transperent proxy manually assingning proxy address in Internet explorer proxy setting and clicking bypass proxy for local address we able to access intranet, but with Transperent proxy we r not able to access the same becuase which I suppose that all request is redirected to 3128 port( transperent proxy feature).
therefore We want to bypass transpernet proxy for local intranet so that
we can able to access 172.21.0.4 : 80 port. I thinks there must be iptable
rule which enables this, can anybody tell me how this is to done.
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Securing the Programmer
- Machine Learning with Python
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide