We have setup Squid proxy server in transparent mode so that every user is forced to browse the internet through squid proxy on 3128 port.
Configuration is follows
1) Squid and Firewall configured on same box on 172.18.0.51.
2) Done all necessary setting required for Transparent Proxy.
also it is working file.
But my problem is that we have local intranet server on 172.21.0.4:80
In normal case without Transperent proxy manually assingning proxy address in Internet explorer proxy setting and clicking bypass proxy for local address we able to access intranet, but with Transperent proxy we r not able to access the same becuase which I suppose that all request is redirected to 3128 port( transperent proxy feature).
therefore We want to bypass transpernet proxy for local intranet so that
we can able to access 172.21.0.4 : 80 port. I thinks there must be iptable
rule which enables this, can anybody tell me how this is to done.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
12 min 37 sec ago
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 44 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 4 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 36 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 39 min ago
14 hours 58 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 23 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 37 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 16 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 50 min ago