Brain + Keyboard = T-Shirt
Send your tech tips to webeditor-at-linuxjournal.com. Include your full name and mailing address and what size t-shirt you'd prefer, or if you'd prefer a calendar rather than a t-shirt. If we use your tech-tip on the website we'll hand deliver your prize to you via our world-wide network of postal workers.
Time's a-wastin', stop sitting on it and start usin' it.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH