botnet ensnares government PCs
Apr 22, 2009 By bootdoc
So I wonder what os and which web browser allows this kind of an attack?? I would like to say "it wouldn't happen to a linux box" but I don't really know for sure. Could this be a wake up call for governments to switch??
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Recovery of RAID and LVM2 Volumes
- Security Hardening with Ansible