botnet ensnares government PCs
Apr 22, 2009 By bootdoc
So I wonder what os and which web browser allows this kind of an attack?? I would like to say "it wouldn't happen to a linux box" but I don't really know for sure. Could this be a wake up call for governments to switch??
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark