Bordeaux 1.2 was released today and its a major upgrade over the initial 1.0 release, version 1.2 comes with Office 2007 support, better IE support and cellar support. Cellars are in short just another name for bottle support, with the new cellar support each application or game can be installed into its own wineprefix "cellar" and on top of that you can install unsupported applications and games into their own unsupported cellar. This gives you a sandbox to test in while leaving your supported applications and games in a safe environment.
The cost of Bordeaux 1.2 is $20.00. Anyone who bought 1.0 can upgrade to this release for free as an incentive for being brave enough to try out the initial release of Bordeaux. Bordeaux comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee.
See full post: Bordeaux 1.2 Released with Cellars support
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
32 min 38 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
1 hour 46 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 6 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 37 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 58 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 30 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 33 min ago
18 hours 52 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 17 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 30 min ago