Bordeaux 1.2 Released with Cellars support
Bordeaux 1.2 was released today and its a major upgrade over the initial 1.0 release, version 1.2 comes with Office 2007 support, better IE support and cellar support. Cellars are in short just another name for bottle support, with the new cellar support each application or game can be installed into its own wineprefix "cellar" and on top of that you can install unsupported applications and games into their own unsupported cellar. This gives you a sandbox to test in while leaving your supported applications and games in a safe environment.
The cost of Bordeaux 1.2 is $20.00. Anyone who bought 1.0 can upgrade to this release for free as an incentive for being brave enough to try out the initial release of Bordeaux. Bordeaux comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee.
See full post: Bordeaux 1.2 Released with Cellars support
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag