Bordeaux 1.2 Released with Cellars support
Bordeaux 1.2 was released today and its a major upgrade over the initial 1.0 release, version 1.2 comes with Office 2007 support, better IE support and cellar support. Cellars are in short just another name for bottle support, with the new cellar support each application or game can be installed into its own wineprefix "cellar" and on top of that you can install unsupported applications and games into their own unsupported cellar. This gives you a sandbox to test in while leaving your supported applications and games in a safe environment.
The cost of Bordeaux 1.2 is $20.00. Anyone who bought 1.0 can upgrade to this release for free as an incentive for being brave enough to try out the initial release of Bordeaux. Bordeaux comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee.
See full post: Bordeaux 1.2 Released with Cellars support
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers