BeOS Journal - Optimized for Net Positive
Note: This article was written on April Fool's Day, April 1, 2008.
You will all be happy to know that your browsing experience here at BeOS Journal will be vastly improved by day's end. I am currently optimizing the site for NetPositive, and will be stripping it of all CSS in order to be NetPositive friendly.
I am most excited that I am now able to devote my attention to languages such as BeBRexx, BeProlog/BinProlog, BeScript, betcl, BForth, and BeSqueak. I feel like I can do great things with these tools, and I hope you will check back to see the results.
I found some very useful information about developing for BeOS HERE.
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Stepping into Science
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Girls and Software
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II