basic USB help
I wanted to see if I could send a basic signal over a USB cable to some custom device to-be built.. let's say a servo motor for now. How possible is it to send data to something like this? I imagine it wouldn't be easy to detect a device with such basic circuitry (digital-to-analog converter... and probably an amplifier). How would I go about doing something like this? I have read a few articles detailing writing USB drivers, and another article showing how to do so from user-space. I'm completely new to the driver arena, though I can program fairly well, so I didn't know how possible it was to communicate with such a custom, lower level device.
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!