Barack Obama Looking for People Who Do LAMP
You must have:
* At least 5 years of professional web development experience
* A deep understanding of LAMP development processes and best practices
* Experience building complex applications using PHP and MySQL
* An abiding desire to put your technical wizardry to work for democracy and for our country
Special consideration given to candidates who have:
* Experience scaling large LAMP applications
* Posses deep knowledge of MySQL performance and query optimization
* Strong practical knowledge of web application security
* Created highly usable user interface/experience for complex web applications
* Worked in a fast‐paced web development environment and have proven their ability to write outstanding code under tight deadlines
Successful candidates will join the development team in Boston, MA. Candidates should be willing to commit to work through the election in November. This is a salaried position. Housing assistance may be available for those not located in the Boston area.
Thanks to Linux Journal friend Jim Thompson for the link!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu