Barack Obama Looking for People Who Do LAMP
You must have:
* At least 5 years of professional web development experience
* A deep understanding of LAMP development processes and best practices
* Experience building complex applications using PHP and MySQL
* An abiding desire to put your technical wizardry to work for democracy and for our country
Special consideration given to candidates who have:
* Experience scaling large LAMP applications
* Posses deep knowledge of MySQL performance and query optimization
* Strong practical knowledge of web application security
* Created highly usable user interface/experience for complex web applications
* Worked in a fast‐paced web development environment and have proven their ability to write outstanding code under tight deadlines
Successful candidates will join the development team in Boston, MA. Candidates should be willing to commit to work through the election in November. This is a salaried position. Housing assistance may be available for those not located in the Boston area.
Thanks to Linux Journal friend Jim Thompson for the link!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Saving the Net
- Why Python?
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption