audio driver and I2C
Hello everybody !
I'm trying to write an audio driver for an audio chip controlled by the I2C bus...
My problem is that I don't have anything related to my audio chip in the /dev/ (audio, dsp, mixer...) directory... and I need it to implement mi ioctl function.
the other problem, is that I don't know how to use the i2c in kernel space...
I know I have to use i2c_master_send() but I d'ont know how to open the I2C and get the appropriate i2c_client structure...
anyone have an idea ?
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU