audio driver and I2C
Hello everybody !
I'm trying to write an audio driver for an audio chip controlled by the I2C bus...
My problem is that I don't have anything related to my audio chip in the /dev/ (audio, dsp, mixer...) directory... and I need it to implement mi ioctl function.
the other problem, is that I don't know how to use the i2c in kernel space...
I know I have to use i2c_master_send() but I d'ont know how to open the I2C and get the appropriate i2c_client structure...
anyone have an idea ?
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development