Are You a Longtime LJ Subscriber?
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is rapidly approaching, and we'd like to take this opportunity for everyone to learn a bit more about some of the people who've helped make LJ possible for so many years. If you're a longtime subscriber, please fill out the form on this page by September 10, 2010.
We will randomly select ten subscribers who participate, and send the
"winners" a free T-shirt.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Physics Analysis Workstation
- Attack of the Drones
- Django Templates
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
- Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Privacy Is Personal