Are You a Longtime LJ Subscriber?
The 200th issue of Linux Journal is rapidly approaching, and we'd like to take this opportunity for everyone to learn a bit more about some of the people who've helped make LJ possible for so many years. If you're a longtime subscriber, please fill out the form on this page by September 10, 2010.
We will randomly select ten subscribers who participate, and send the
"winners" a free T-shirt.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software