Android Candy: Humans, Run!
Whether you're a fan of the shambling brain-munchers or you prefer your undead to sprint from victim to victim, zombies are amazingly popular. In an ironic twist, the most unhealthy members of humanity, or former members, can help you become the healthiest!
"Zombies, Run!" is an application for your Android phone that uses GPS and your music collection to help motivate you to exercise. A slim waist and a great beach body might be enough to get you running, but how about the sounds of an approaching zombie horde? It's a twisted motivator, but it really works!
The application isn't free, but at $7.99 (or less if you find it on sale), it costs about as much as an extra-large frozen mocha latte. Both investments will affect your health, but in this case, the zombies are far better for you. Check it out at https://www.zombiesrungame.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration