Android Candy: Humans, Run!
Whether you're a fan of the shambling brain-munchers or you prefer your undead to sprint from victim to victim, zombies are amazingly popular. In an ironic twist, the most unhealthy members of humanity, or former members, can help you become the healthiest!
"Zombies, Run!" is an application for your Android phone that uses GPS and your music collection to help motivate you to exercise. A slim waist and a great beach body might be enough to get you running, but how about the sounds of an approaching zombie horde? It's a twisted motivator, but it really works!
The application isn't free, but at $7.99 (or less if you find it on sale), it costs about as much as an extra-large frozen mocha latte. Both investments will affect your health, but in this case, the zombies are far better for you. Check it out at https://www.zombiesrungame.com.
- Secret Agent Man
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening