Android Candy: Humans, Run!
Whether you're a fan of the shambling brain-munchers or you prefer your undead to sprint from victim to victim, zombies are amazingly popular. In an ironic twist, the most unhealthy members of humanity, or former members, can help you become the healthiest!
"Zombies, Run!" is an application for your Android phone that uses GPS and your music collection to help motivate you to exercise. A slim waist and a great beach body might be enough to get you running, but how about the sounds of an approaching zombie horde? It's a twisted motivator, but it really works!
The application isn't free, but at $7.99 (or less if you find it on sale), it costs about as much as an extra-large frozen mocha latte. Both investments will affect your health, but in this case, the zombies are far better for you. Check it out at https://www.zombiesrungame.com.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...