And if Google gets into the computer hardware market?
Recently i posted at my blog (http://pinguimzulu.blogspot.com/ - in portuguese) about how stunning would be if Google gets seriously and massivelly in the computer market (portable and desktop), with a strong label like HP, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others are. I think Google can be a strong competitors to them.
If Google gets in this hardware market area, surelly the Microsoft molopoly will be completelly jammed and smashed, since surelly Google machines will be surelly only Linux OEM (maybe Ubuntu, or Ubuntu-based)
Another goal of this is surelly all these other strong brand manufacturers will take more seriously the Linux OEM market, and progressivelly (or radically) abandon the MS-Windows OEM - focusing completelly on Linux. Maybe some people may doubt it, but i don't...
This would be really beautiful!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds