And if Google gets into the computer hardware market?
Recently i posted at my blog (http://pinguimzulu.blogspot.com/ - in portuguese) about how stunning would be if Google gets seriously and massivelly in the computer market (portable and desktop), with a strong label like HP, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others are. I think Google can be a strong competitors to them.
If Google gets in this hardware market area, surelly the Microsoft molopoly will be completelly jammed and smashed, since surelly Google machines will be surelly only Linux OEM (maybe Ubuntu, or Ubuntu-based)
Another goal of this is surelly all these other strong brand manufacturers will take more seriously the Linux OEM market, and progressivelly (or radically) abandon the MS-Windows OEM - focusing completelly on Linux. Maybe some people may doubt it, but i don't...
This would be really beautiful!
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory