And if Google gets into the computer hardware market?
Recently i posted at my blog (http://pinguimzulu.blogspot.com/ - in portuguese) about how stunning would be if Google gets seriously and massivelly in the computer market (portable and desktop), with a strong label like HP, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others are. I think Google can be a strong competitors to them.
If Google gets in this hardware market area, surelly the Microsoft molopoly will be completelly jammed and smashed, since surelly Google machines will be surelly only Linux OEM (maybe Ubuntu, or Ubuntu-based)
Another goal of this is surelly all these other strong brand manufacturers will take more seriously the Linux OEM market, and progressivelly (or radically) abandon the MS-Windows OEM - focusing completelly on Linux. Maybe some people may doubt it, but i don't...
This would be really beautiful!
|NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation||Mar 30, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
- NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge