And if Google gets into the computer hardware market?
Recently i posted at my blog (http://pinguimzulu.blogspot.com/ - in portuguese) about how stunning would be if Google gets seriously and massivelly in the computer market (portable and desktop), with a strong label like HP, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others are. I think Google can be a strong competitors to them.
If Google gets in this hardware market area, surelly the Microsoft molopoly will be completelly jammed and smashed, since surelly Google machines will be surelly only Linux OEM (maybe Ubuntu, or Ubuntu-based)
Another goal of this is surelly all these other strong brand manufacturers will take more seriously the Linux OEM market, and progressivelly (or radically) abandon the MS-Windows OEM - focusing completelly on Linux. Maybe some people may doubt it, but i don't...
This would be really beautiful!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...