And if Google gets into the computer hardware market?
Recently i posted at my blog (http://pinguimzulu.blogspot.com/ - in portuguese) about how stunning would be if Google gets seriously and massivelly in the computer market (portable and desktop), with a strong label like HP, Apple, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others are. I think Google can be a strong competitors to them.
If Google gets in this hardware market area, surelly the Microsoft molopoly will be completelly jammed and smashed, since surelly Google machines will be surelly only Linux OEM (maybe Ubuntu, or Ubuntu-based)
Another goal of this is surelly all these other strong brand manufacturers will take more seriously the Linux OEM market, and progressivelly (or radically) abandon the MS-Windows OEM - focusing completelly on Linux. Maybe some people may doubt it, but i don't...
This would be really beautiful!
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development