Akamai is looking for GREAT Engineers!
I am an in-house recruiter at Akamai Technologies and wanted share two job opportunities in San Mateo, CA. Below are a brief description and link to full details. Ideally, we are looking for local candidates. Please forward this to anyone you know who could be a fit. Thanks.
3125 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA 94402
Senior OS Software Engineer
We are looking to a Senior OS Software Engineer for the Runtime OS side of Akamai's Application Performance Services offering. This position involves supporting custom changes to the Operating System environment on our application servers: the Debian/Ubuntu archives provide the reference framework for the Operating System, to which Akamai-specific customizations are made to expose internals to applications, as well as to implement policy changes across the entire network of 40,000 servers.
Senior Kernel Development Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Kernel team, you will be responsible for developing extensions, while maintaining the integrity of the Akamai kernel, in the areas of I/O subsystem and drivers, File systems, device drivers, file data related memory management, as well as, the associated user space tools and utilities.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development