Akamai is looking for GREAT Engineers!
I am an in-house recruiter at Akamai Technologies and wanted share two job opportunities in San Mateo, CA. Below are a brief description and link to full details. Ideally, we are looking for local candidates. Please forward this to anyone you know who could be a fit. Thanks.
3125 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA 94402
Senior OS Software Engineer
We are looking to a Senior OS Software Engineer for the Runtime OS side of Akamai's Application Performance Services offering. This position involves supporting custom changes to the Operating System environment on our application servers: the Debian/Ubuntu archives provide the reference framework for the Operating System, to which Akamai-specific customizations are made to expose internals to applications, as well as to implement policy changes across the entire network of 40,000 servers.
Senior Kernel Development Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Kernel team, you will be responsible for developing extensions, while maintaining the integrity of the Akamai kernel, in the areas of I/O subsystem and drivers, File systems, device drivers, file data related memory management, as well as, the associated user space tools and utilities.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python