Akamai is looking for GREAT Engineers!
I am an in-house recruiter at Akamai Technologies and wanted share two job opportunities in San Mateo, CA. Below are a brief description and link to full details. Ideally, we are looking for local candidates. Please forward this to anyone you know who could be a fit. Thanks.
3125 Clearview Way
San Mateo, CA 94402
Senior OS Software Engineer
We are looking to a Senior OS Software Engineer for the Runtime OS side of Akamai's Application Performance Services offering. This position involves supporting custom changes to the Operating System environment on our application servers: the Debian/Ubuntu archives provide the reference framework for the Operating System, to which Akamai-specific customizations are made to expose internals to applications, as well as to implement policy changes across the entire network of 40,000 servers.
Senior Kernel Development Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Kernel team, you will be responsible for developing extensions, while maintaining the integrity of the Akamai kernel, in the areas of I/O subsystem and drivers, File systems, device drivers, file data related memory management, as well as, the associated user space tools and utilities.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- A Switch for Your RPi
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!