Is there a way to add the year a document or file was created and/or modified to the details shown under its Properties? As it stands right now in my openSUSE 11.1 I get the date (without the year) and the time of creation and last modification, that's it. I work with many older documents and I need to know the year they were created/modified. Thank you!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
25 min 53 sec ago
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 57 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
4 hours 17 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 49 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 52 min ago
15 hours 12 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 37 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 50 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 29 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
22 hours 3 min ago