Adding the year to file properties in openSUSE 11.1
Is there a way to add the year a document or file was created and/or modified to the details shown under its Properties? As it stands right now in my openSUSE 11.1 I get the date (without the year) and the time of creation and last modification, that's it. I work with many older documents and I need to know the year they were created/modified. Thank you!
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer