Adding the year to file properties in openSUSE 11.1
Is there a way to add the year a document or file was created and/or modified to the details shown under its Properties? As it stands right now in my openSUSE 11.1 I get the date (without the year) and the time of creation and last modification, that's it. I work with many older documents and I need to know the year they were created/modified. Thank you!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development