Adding the year to file properties in openSUSE 11.1
Is there a way to add the year a document or file was created and/or modified to the details shown under its Properties? As it stands right now in my openSUSE 11.1 I get the date (without the year) and the time of creation and last modification, that's it. I work with many older documents and I need to know the year they were created/modified. Thank you!
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds