Adding the year to file properties in openSUSE 11.1
Is there a way to add the year a document or file was created and/or modified to the details shown under its Properties? As it stands right now in my openSUSE 11.1 I get the date (without the year) and the time of creation and last modification, that's it. I work with many older documents and I need to know the year they were created/modified. Thank you!
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal