Hi.. I have had my Acer for 13 months and love it.. however, the other day I was on the internet and it crashed... the only way to get things moving was to hold down the power button, thus turning it off and then on again.
This was the start of the problem. The laptop then refused to boot up at all... i kept trying and now it does boot, but the TASK BAR and the INTERNET/MAIL will not work /appear.
There is a white box with a 'star' in it that says 'item not configured' alongside the 'Internet' section of the screen display.
The rest of the system works. ie I can view files, use Office and the games... but cannot use the internet and as mentioned.. I have no taskbar..
I do not have a USB CDRom... please help me get this issue resolved as this is a machine I use for working on the move.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Plexible Pi
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Mars Needs Women
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- rilakkuma onesie
45 min 50 sec ago
- flying squirrel onesie
47 min 59 sec ago
- animal onesies for adults
49 min 58 sec ago
- animal onesies
51 min 7 sec ago
- stitch onesie
51 min 50 sec ago
- totoro onesie
53 min 29 sec ago
- dinosaur onesie
57 min 21 sec ago
- pikachu onesie
1 hour 1 min ago
- While copy.com is nice, it's
6 hours 3 min ago
- Evangelist/Advocate - 5th place - Dedoimedo
7 hours 54 min ago