Hi.. I have had my Acer for 13 months and love it.. however, the other day I was on the internet and it crashed... the only way to get things moving was to hold down the power button, thus turning it off and then on again.
This was the start of the problem. The laptop then refused to boot up at all... i kept trying and now it does boot, but the TASK BAR and the INTERNET/MAIL will not work /appear.
There is a white box with a 'star' in it that says 'item not configured' alongside the 'Internet' section of the screen display.
The rest of the system works. ie I can view files, use Office and the games... but cannot use the internet and as mentioned.. I have no taskbar..
I do not have a USB CDRom... please help me get this issue resolved as this is a machine I use for working on the move.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- animal pajamas
2 hours 15 min ago
- thanks for you post.
2 hours 21 min ago
- thanks for share, great
19 hours 35 min ago
- There are factors which are
1 day 35 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
1 day 1 hour ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 5 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 15 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 21 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 23 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 2 hours ago