Acer Aspire 110 bootup problem
Hi.. I have had my Acer for 13 months and love it.. however, the other day I was on the internet and it crashed... the only way to get things moving was to hold down the power button, thus turning it off and then on again.
This was the start of the problem. The laptop then refused to boot up at all... i kept trying and now it does boot, but the TASK BAR and the INTERNET/MAIL will not work /appear.
There is a white box with a 'star' in it that says 'item not configured' alongside the 'Internet' section of the screen display.
The rest of the system works. ie I can view files, use Office and the games... but cannot use the internet and as mentioned.. I have no taskbar..
I do not have a USB CDRom... please help me get this issue resolved as this is a machine I use for working on the move.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment