Download "Git Adoption in the Enterprise: Factors to Consider"
With the rise in popularity of Distributed Version Control Systems (DVCS) in recent years, Git has gained momentum. Similar to the Agile movement that has been transforming the software world, Git is rising to popularity because of developers’ passion for better software and efficiency. But is the enterprise ready to adopt an entirely new model of working, possibly sacrificing the process management and security aspects of traditional software configuration and change management (SCCM)?
In this paper, you will learn about:
• The reasons developers choose to use Git as their SCCM tool
• The hidden risks of using Git across an enterprise that often lead to costly manual workarounds
• Alternative solutions that integrate with Git to make it enterprise-ready
|Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)||Sep 27, 2016|
|nginx||Sep 27, 2016|
|Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2||Sep 26, 2016|
|Nativ Disc||Sep 23, 2016|
|Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told||Sep 22, 2016|
|The Many Paths to a Solution||Sep 21, 2016|
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Securing the Programmer
- Nativ Disc
- Synopsys' Coverity
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide