I'm brand new to Linux Journal, but maybe you guys can help me. I've got an AA1 with the linux linpus variant. I tweaked it a little bit with the help of this site http://hubpages.com/hub/First-Steps-To-Acer-Aspire-One-Perfection.(I didn't try the ones he put a # beside of) Now I cannot get several of the desktop icons or programs to work (E-mail, calendar, etc.) Can any of you guys help?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code