I'm brand new to Linux Journal, but maybe you guys can help me. I've got an AA1 with the linux linpus variant. I tweaked it a little bit with the help of this site http://hubpages.com/hub/First-Steps-To-Acer-Aspire-One-Perfection.(I didn't try the ones he put a # beside of) Now I cannot get several of the desktop icons or programs to work (E-mail, calendar, etc.) Can any of you guys help?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer