a2ps: unknown medium 'libpaper'
Say what? This could be a bug report if I knew enough to write an intelligent one. But, I don't so consider this a note to anyone that if they get this message, they are not the first.
I am working on a Python program. I was doing it on my desktop (Kubuntu Hardy which I got to from an upgrade) and using a2ps to print out a listing. All was well. But, what I am working on needs to talk to a serial port and my desktop serial port is busy offering up Estelí weather. No problem, off to the trusty ThinkPad T20 which is also running Kubuntu Hardy which was a result of an upgrade.
The program is working and time for a new listing. Same a2ps command and I get the error message in the title. After deciding the message made no sense, I took a wild guess and looked for /etc/papersize. Aha, didn't exist. Creating it and putting letter in it and all is well. That is, all except the stupid error message.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi