a2ps: unknown medium 'libpaper'
Say what? This could be a bug report if I knew enough to write an intelligent one. But, I don't so consider this a note to anyone that if they get this message, they are not the first.
I am working on a Python program. I was doing it on my desktop (Kubuntu Hardy which I got to from an upgrade) and using a2ps to print out a listing. All was well. But, what I am working on needs to talk to a serial port and my desktop serial port is busy offering up Estelí weather. No problem, off to the trusty ThinkPad T20 which is also running Kubuntu Hardy which was a result of an upgrade.
The program is working and time for a new listing. Same a2ps command and I get the error message in the title. After deciding the message made no sense, I took a wild guess and looked for /etc/papersize. Aha, didn't exist. Creating it and putting letter in it and all is well. That is, all except the stupid error message.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- General Relativity in Python
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]