a2ps: unknown medium 'libpaper'
Say what? This could be a bug report if I knew enough to write an intelligent one. But, I don't so consider this a note to anyone that if they get this message, they are not the first.
I am working on a Python program. I was doing it on my desktop (Kubuntu Hardy which I got to from an upgrade) and using a2ps to print out a listing. All was well. But, what I am working on needs to talk to a serial port and my desktop serial port is busy offering up Estelí weather. No problem, off to the trusty ThinkPad T20 which is also running Kubuntu Hardy which was a result of an upgrade.
The program is working and time for a new listing. Same a2ps command and I get the error message in the title. After deciding the message made no sense, I took a wild guess and looked for /etc/papersize. Aha, didn't exist. Creating it and putting letter in it and all is well. That is, all except the stupid error message.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment