40%-off Sale at the Linux Journal Store
T-shirts, back issues, archive CDs, stickers, buttons, "Linux Rules" rulers and more are all 40% off in the Linux Journal Store now through Sunday, June 1.
That's right, all store merchandise is on sale (sorry, magazine subscriptions are not available through the store). Hurry while supplies last.
Coupon code: ljstoresale
Expires: June 1, 2008
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- Machine Learning with Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Securing the Programmer
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide