2010 A Linux Odyssey
I'm sorry Mr. Gates I'm afraid I can't do that.
Shawn "Hot Blogger 2008" Powers models Linux Journal's newest t-shirt. It's funny, it's geeky, it's black, it's even available in XXL -- everything our dear readers asked for. And until Friday August 21 it's 15% off if you use code "odyssey" upon check-out.
Back of the t-shirt reads: 2010 A Linux Odyssey.
Get yours today while supplies last.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development