2010 A Linux Odyssey
I'm sorry Mr. Gates I'm afraid I can't do that.
Shawn "Hot Blogger 2008" Powers models Linux Journal's newest t-shirt. It's funny, it's geeky, it's black, it's even available in XXL -- everything our dear readers asked for. And until Friday August 21 it's 15% off if you use code "odyssey" upon check-out.
Back of the t-shirt reads: 2010 A Linux Odyssey.
Get yours today while supplies last.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration