2010 A Linux Odyssey
I'm sorry Mr. Gates I'm afraid I can't do that.
Shawn "Hot Blogger 2008" Powers models Linux Journal's newest t-shirt. It's funny, it's geeky, it's black, it's even available in XXL -- everything our dear readers asked for. And until Friday August 21 it's 15% off if you use code "odyssey" upon check-out.
Back of the t-shirt reads: 2010 A Linux Odyssey.
Get yours today while supplies last.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Daily Giveaway
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!