Can anybody help me get kernel related details on this RTOS.
we are looking for
1) foot print
2) boot up time
4) Support for TCP,Serial,Can,I2C, FlexBus
5) Memory management without MMU
details of µClinux.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- RSS Feeds
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect