Thank you for visiting the Linux Journal Buyers' Guide! In this guide you'll find a listing of products and services provided by Linux Journal advertisers. In addition, you'll see many special offers provided by advertisers exclusively to Linux Journal readers. Feel free to browse the complete listing, or narrow your search by selecting from a category below:
To be included in the listing please contact our advertising sales department at 713-344-1956 x2 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released