Write for Us: Specific Topics
The following is a list of upcoming issues, each issue's focus and all copy deadlines. Deadlines indicate when we must have an article in order to publish it in a particular issue. If you are interested in writing for a specific issue, it is suggested that you contact us with a proposal at least one month prior to that issue's copy due deadline.
If you simply can't meet the deadline for a specific issue, we still are interested in these topics. So don't be afraid to send us a proposal or abstract at any time.
Please contact us if you wish to write an article for any of the following issues.
|2014 Issue Topics||Issue#||Month||Deadlines|
|Readers' Choice||236||December||Sept. 30, 2013|
|Security||237||January||Nov. 4, 2013|
|Web Development||238||February||Dec. 9, 2013|
|System Administration||239||March||Jan. 6, 2014|
|HPC||240||April||Feb. 3, 2014|
|Cool Projects||241||May||March 3, 2014|
|Networking||242||June||April 7, 2014|
|Mobile||243||July||May 6, 2014|
|Programming||244||August||June 2, 2014|
|How-Tos||245||September||July 7, 2014|
|Embedded||246||October||Aug. 4, 2014|
|System Administration II||247||November||Sept. 8, 2014|
|Readers' Choice||248||December||Oct. 6, 2014|
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer