Write for Us
The following is a list of upcoming issues and all copy deadlines. Deadlines indicate when we must have an article in order to publish it in a particular issue. If you are interested in writing for a specific issue, contact us with a proposal at least one month prior to that issue's copy due deadline.
If you simply can't meet the deadline for a specific issue, don't be afraid to send us a proposal or abstract at any time.
Please send proposals to contact us.
|273||January||Nov. 7, 2016|
|274||February||Dec. 5, 2016|
|275||March||Jan. 2, 2017|
|276||April||Feb. 6, 2017|
|277||May||March 6, 2017|
|278||June||April 3, 2017|
|279||July||May 8, 2017|
|280||August||June 5, 2017|
|281||September||July 10, 2017|
|282||October||Aug. 7, 2017|
|283||November||Sept. 5, 2017|
|284||December||Oct. 2, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge