Write for Us: Specific Topics
The following is a list of upcoming issues, each issue's focus and all copy deadlines. Deadlines indicate when we must have an article in order to publish it in a particular issue. If you are interested in writing for a specific issue, it is suggested that you contact us with a proposal at least one month prior to that issue's copy due deadline.
If you simply can't meet the deadline for a specific issue, we still are interested in these topics. So don't be afraid to send us a proposal or abstract at any time.
Please contact us if you wish to write an article for any of the following issues.
|2015 Issue Topics||Issue#||Month||Deadlines|
|Security||249||January||Nov. 4, 2014|
|Web Development||250||February||Dec. 8, 2014|
|System Administration||251||March||Jan. 5, 2015|
|HPC||252||April||Feb. 2, 2015|
|Cool Projects||253||May||March 9, 2015|
|Networking||254||June||April 6, 2015|
|Mobile||255||July||May 4, 2015|
|Programming||256||August||June 8, 2015|
|How-Tos||257||September||July 7, 2015|
|Hardware||258||October||Aug. 10, 2015|
|System Administration II||259||November||Sept. 8, 2015|
|Readers' Choice||260||December||Oct. 5, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects